Fully Funded Redundancy Support
Invest Sheffield, part of Sheffield City Council, work with a number of key partners to offer a tailored Redundancy Support Package for the staff of any company facing this unfortunate situation. This support is offered free of charge, as it is publicly funded by the council.
Redundancy Support Packages are planned to suit the needs of the affected employees, and offer all of the following areas of support:
- CV and interview technique guidance
- Current labour market information
- Job search techniques
- Direct access to employers who are recruiting
- Dedicated Sheffield City Region Jobs’ Board at www.facebook.com/SCRjobs
- Virtual jobs’ fair
- One to one sessions with trained careers advisor to review CV/identify skills gaps.
- Access to training if any skills gaps identified, to ensure the candidate is job ready.
- Financial planning advice
- Access to mental health support
In light of the Covid-19 situation, all of this support can be offered via telephone, email and other online channels.
For employers wishing to access this support, or if they have any specific queries relating to the support package, please contact Anne Brennan at: firstname.lastname@example.org